*Flight* *Flight*

Very enjoyable

Super fun game that killed some time. I liked the Apogee-style action music during the flight. Nice work!

Blosics 2 Blosics 2

Fun, but...

You need to make Level 21 either skippable or shorter. After finally watching the walkthrough, there's no way I'm going to sit around and wait for random generating balloons to lift blocks off the screen. The game up to that point was great. Challenging and interesting! Keep it up.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Consternated

Wow, awesome game! I had a bug occur at the end though while fighting tricky in the wall. No enemies would spawn for me to steal weapons from, so I had to beat him up with my fists for 150 health points. Was tedious. Otherwise, wow! What a great game.

Demolition City Demolition City

Excellent

Good, fun game. Well done. Keep 'em coming!

Being One Being One

Creepy

Creepy. Fairly easy to figure out. My only problem is the game wasn't very kind to the colourblind. Red and Green make it hard to see those tiny little samples. Looking forward to episode 2.

Psionic3D responds:

Apologies to the colourblind ;-)

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Short, but fun

Simply game to figure out. Was fun and stylish. The robots reminded me of the Greeters from Abe's Exoddus, and the world (especially the hanging trains) are reminiscent of Oddworld. Good game.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

exactly a month

I wish I could learn to fly in 31 days! What a fun game. The only problem I had was that you ran out of things to spend money on pretty fast. I didn't notice much difference with air resistance or ramp height. The rockets and glider were the big difference.
Still a great fun game. I love these kinds of games where you have to steadily upgrade to get better and make the game much more fun. Keep making them! 5 and 10

Morningstar Morningstar

I smell something fishy.

What a refreshing game. It took me a little over an hour to complete and was a delightful escape from my real life for a short time. I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay and storyline. I only had to consult the walkthrough on odd occasions, which is good for me 'cause normally I can't do a thing without one.
Graphics were superb, your art is terrific. 5 and 10 from me. I hope you make more games of this style.

By the way, nice touch with the red herring. I thought it was a bit strange at first!

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Great fun!

Back to basics with the fun! Nice game that's quite easy to play. Love the idea and execution.

Winter Rider Winter Rider

I love these games

Loved the last one and love this one. Once you get the hang of the controls it's fun trying to get the bike to do flips and such. You can get it to do a backflip at the beginning of level 12.

Keep making these, vary up the scenery and bike types too!